QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2926|回复: 4
收起左侧

5种马拉松赛后综合症的预防方法

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-10-29 14:53:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

10/27/2010 11:00 AM

Five Ways to Prevent P.M.S. (Post-Marathon Syndrome)

By Jenny Hadfield

5种马拉松赛后综合症的预防方法

作者Jenny Hadfield

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-10-29 14:55:05 | 显示全部楼层
10/27/2010 11:00 AM

Five Ways to Prevent P.M.S. (Post-Marathon Syndrome)
By Jenny Hadfield

5种马拉松赛后综合症的预防方法
作者Jenny Hadfield

Hi, Coach Jenny. I just finished my second marathon and I'm happy to report I shed 15 minutes off my first marathon time! The problem is, now I'm feeling down and out and almost depressed. Is this normal after a marathon or am I losing it? Do you have any tips you can share on how I can get through this? Thanks, Jill.

Hi,Jenny教练。刚完成我的第2个马拉松,我非常高兴滴告诉您我比第1个马拉松快了15分钟!问题是,现在,我感到情绪低落,几乎是消沉。这是在马拉松赛后的正常现象吗?或者我失败了吗?您有帮助我摆脱困境的秘籍吗?
谢谢,Jill。

Hi, Jill.  I'm glad you wrote because it is quite common to feel a letdown after a long distance event.  Mostly because your life has been structured around reaching the finish line.  Once you reach it successfully, there is a significant open space of time without structure.  Although it is part of the ebb and flow of a long distance runner's life, there are ways to guide yourself through this phase with a smile on your face.

Hi,Jill。非常高兴您提出问题,这种现象在长距离赛事之后是相当正常的。主要是因为您的身心早已默认到达终点线的安排,一旦您成功地达到之后,在您的时空中出现一个很大的空洞。尽管这是长距离跑步者生涯潮起潮落的一部分,我们确实有办法使您面带微笑地走出这一困境。

•        Be Mindful. It helps to understand that when you go from the extremes of training for a marathon to no structure at all, there will be a void, or a sense of loss in your life.  Simply knowing and acknowledging it exists is a solid first step is mindfully living through it.  It is important to take the time to celebrate your achievement.  Go out for a dinner with your training buddies or schedule a well-earned massage.  Either way, make sure you wear that medal until you've annoyed everyone in your life and celebrate you for a bit.  Celebration is an important part of the training cycle as it allows you time to transition from the finish line of one race to the start line of the next.  Without a proper celebration your running can turn into a run-on sentence without much quality.

思想上重视:它有助于理解当您从一个备战马拉松的极端走向另一个漫无计划的极端时,存在一种在您的生命中的空虚或失败感。了解和承认它的存在是坚实的第一步,是从思想上接受这一事实。寻找时间庆祝您的成功,非常重要。与您的训练伙伴一起,聚餐庆祝,或计划一次难得的按摩。总之,挂着那一块奖牌,尽情地庆祝一番,直至激怒您周围的每一个人。庆祝是训练循环的一个重要组成部分,因为它是您从一次比赛的终点向另一次比赛的起点的过渡过程。没有正确的庆祝,您的跑步可以转变为一种没有任何品质可言的跑步刑罚。

•        Make Plans. Try to avoid filling the space mindlessly by running events and activities very soon after the marathon.  Doing so, can lead to overtraining, lack of recovery and overall fatigue.  Instead, plan a fun activity or light event the week or two after the marathon to bridge the gap.  This could be in the shape of a costume run at Halloween or an orienteering meet this fall.  Plan to spend time with your family on a local trail and create your own scavenger hunt.

制定计划:在马拉松比赛之后的短期内,尽量避免不暇思索地利用跑步比赛等活动弥补时间空洞。如果是这样,可能导致训练过度,恢复不足和整体的疲劳。在马拉松比赛一,二周之后,作为过渡,计划一些趣味性活动,或轻体力运动。这可以是万圣节的化妆跑,或秋季的野外定向。计划和家人一起郊游,制定自己的寻宝路线。

•        Invest in Recovery.  Although most of us aren't out to win the races we're training for, we do love to improve on our times and run our best efforts and your next performance greatly depends on the quality of your recovery phase.  Fill in some of the open time with activities you haven't been able to enjoy while training for the marathon.  For me, I love to get out on my mountain bike and ride technical trails, kayak, or go for a long motorcycle ride.  Fill your soul with lighter activities that make you smile and ones that don't require you have to move at a specific time or distance.  It's okay to follow a schedule, but it can be helpful to keep it flexible and open.  Move naturally for 45-60 minutes and keep it easy and enjoyable.

投入恢复时间:尽管训练的目的不是为了赢得比赛,大多数人想跑得更快和创造自己的最好成绩,您恢复期的品质将决定您下一次的表现。利用您现在的空余时间,进行一些您在马拉松备战时无法享受的活动。对我而言,我喜欢骑山地车上山道,划皮艇,或骑摩托跑长途。为了充实灵魂,您可以利用令人愉快的,较轻体力的活动,以及不计时或不计里程的运动。制定一个计划,没有问题,但是,保持灵活性和可变性更加有利。活动45-60分钟,保持轻松和愉悦。

•        Create Your Next Carrot.  Runners are by nature goal-oriented people and having a carrot for which to strive keeps the motivation flowing year round.  One of the benefits of having a little down time is to have the clarity to think through what your next goal will be.  Sometimes the next adventure comes to you in the middle of a long run before the marathon and you move logically from race to recovery and into base training for the next season without a hint of P.M.S.  However, if you're not sure what is next, it is helpful to let it come to you.  Create a structured running routine post recovery but keep it light in purpose.  For example, you could set a mini goal of running 20 miles per week or 80-100 miles per month.  When you reach the target, reward yourself with a treat.  Run socially with a buddy or group buddy or volunteer for a race.  I volunteered for the 1992 Chicago Marathon and after having doing so, I was so motivated that I set my carrot to run the race the following year.

制定您的下一个目标:跑步者的天性是目标取向型的,有了为之努力的目标可以长期保持斗志。具有闲暇时间的好处之一是可以思考您的下一个目标是什么。有时,下一次冒险的念头是出现在马拉松之前的长距离跑途中。在恢复之后,您可以进行有计划的常规跑,但是要有意识地保持低强度。例如,您可以制定一个小小的目标,每周跑20英里,或每月跑80-100英里。当您达到目标时,犒劳您自己一下。与一个或数个跑友结伴进行社交跑,或做一次比赛的志愿者。我做过1992年Chicago马拉松比赛志愿者,随后,我决定参加下一年度的Chicago马拉松。

•        Think Outside the Box. If you find yourself struggling to identify your next goal, it may mean you're toying with burnout.  Instead of reaching into the old bags of tricks, consider an event or challenge that is outside your comfort zone.   When I finally qualified for the Boston Marathon and ran it I found myself lacking in motivation to run long races.  I used my running fitness and began competing in adventure races, which include anything from trail running/hiking to kayaking, rappelling, and mountain biking.  I learned how to do a lot of different sports and came back to running with a fresh new set of goals.  There are a variety of ways to think outside the box including running a trail race, trying an orienteering meet, tackling shorter road races or going super long in an ultra marathon.  Who knows, you may even find yourself motivated by the thought of racing your first triathlon!  The secret is to get comfortable in the void and use it to mindfully move on to your next goal.

越界思考:如果几经挣扎无法确定下一个目标,您可能正在玩疲劳游戏。舍弃常规,考虑一下在您舒适范围之外的赛事或挑战。在我最终获得资格和完成Boston马拉松之前,我发现我的长距离跑斗志丧失贻尽。利用我的跑步体能,我开始参加冒险比赛,包括越野跑/走,皮划艇,垂直下降,和山地单车。当学会了各种不同的运动之后,我带着新的目标重返跑步。走出一项运动之后,有许多方式可以思考,包括越野跑比赛,定向运动(orienteering meet),短程路跑或超长距离马拉松。谁知道呢,您可能会因为想到参加首个铁人三项而激情燃烧!秘密是在空虚中寻找舒适,并利用它使您在精神上转向您的下一个目标。

Happy Trails,
愉快地跑吧,

Jenny Hadfield
Co-Author, Marathoning for Mortals and Running for Mortals

Jenny Hadfield
《马拉松凡人》和《跑步凡人》作者之一。

(译者:摘自runner’s world.com)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-29 15:10:09 | 显示全部楼层
很好!学习了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-29 15:33:27 | 显示全部楼层
学习
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-29 17:08:43 | 显示全部楼层
学习了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|跑吧网 - 马拉松跑步交流网站 ( 沪ICP备15010119号-12 )

GMT+8, 2019-10-21 13:07